Skip to content
TERMS & CONDITIONS ON EXPERIENTIAL VOUCHERS
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from date of issue.
- Vouchers are valid only in India
- If this voucher is lost/stolen/mutilated/defaced, the company will not be liable for compensation.
- This voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- Only original voucher must be presented for redemption. A voucher without date of issue and name is considered as invalid, and cannot be redeemed.
- The voucher is one-time use and is to be availed by only one person at a time.
- Client with more than one voucher can avail it at a minimum gap of 3 months.
- Services to be booked by appointment only and voucher reference to be given while booking the appointment.
- Voucher to be submitted at the store at the time of availing the service. If not, the client will be charged for the same.
- MARY COHR has the right to verify the identity of the client availing the voucher by requesting any govt-issued ID proof. The client failing to verify will be charged for the service availed.
- Voucher to be availed of service only, no exchange or barter for products will be served in redemption of the voucher.
- Voucher can be availed only in validity period mentioned on the voucher. No extension will be granted post the expiry date under any circumstances.
Loyalty & Gift Card
- The Cards will be valid for one year or till the card balance becomes nil, whichever is earlier.
- The Loyalty Card balance can be redeemed only for services and cannot be applied for products.
- The physical card has to be presented for redemption at the store.
- No refund or a new card will be issued in case of theft or loss.